Codan Radio is seeking to immediately fill thirty new engineering positions for its expanding product development initiatives. The new technical roles will help support new product development growth across Codan’s product portfolio, working within a quality assured and agile engineering team, with opportunities in Victoria, Canada and Christchurch, New Zealand.
Please see the position descriptions below and email our team to register your interest.
See below for the job description for positions available within Codan Radio Communications.
To contact Human Resources, please call +1 250 382 8268 (Canada) or +61 8 8305 0311 (Australia) or email.
Our Purpose and Values
At Codan Radio Communications, we value our people. We believe it’s our people that make us great.
We value diversity in our people and their expertise, employing around 160 people worldwide with experience in the design, manufacture, management and global marketing of our communications products. We welcome people who share our values and commitment to our core purpose.
Deliver superior shareholder value by growing a lasting and innovative organisation that consistently creates outstanding customer experiences.
- Show determination to take the right action to achieve sustained results
- Demonstrate the courage to commit and follow through, no matter the situation
- Commit to defining and achieving ambitious goals
- Drive continuous improvement and embrace change
- Encourage our colleagues and teams to achieve their full potential
- Engage with target customers to build long-term relationships that will develop and enhance brand loyalty
- Exceed customers’ / internal stakeholders’ expectations today and into the future with innovative and focused solutions
Openness & Integrity
- Respect others’ views and willingly consider new ideas
- Treat others with dignity
- Speak and act honestly and ethically at all times
- Provide and receive open and constructive feedback regularly
We firmly believe that people who embrace our Core Values and Code of Conduct will lead us into the future as the world’s best in HF and LMR global communications.
Our teams are multi-disciplinary, tertiary qualified in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Maths and Sciences, Business and Economics, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and Accounting.
A career at Codan Radio is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic global business, reaching out to all corners of the world, helping people to communicate.
We encourage people to join the team and achieve their potential in the areas of:
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain
- Sales and Marketing
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
For current career opportunities at Codan Radio Communications and within the Codan group, please click here