Codan Radio Communications offers specialized training courses on our full MT-4E product line as well as on custom products manufactured by Codan. Our training courses range from standard 2 or 3-day tuning and maintenance courses to 1-day technology overviews. We are also happy to customize any of our courses to meet the needs of your company or agency.
Any class size can easily be accommodated at the request of the customer. The courses can be held at the Codan factory in Victoria, BC, Canada, any of the Codan global offices or at your location. Complete manual sets and tuning tools are provided to each student attending the classes. Courses typically include theory of operation, troubleshooting techniques, complete re-alignment and tuning procedures and demonstrations of Codan radio systems.
The following courses are available from Codan Radio Communications:
- P25 Digital Technology Training (One Day)
- MT-4E Analog and P25 Digital Training (Two Days)
- MT-4E Trunking Training (Three Days)
- MT-4E Voting-Simulcast Training (Three Days)
- Radio System Basics Training (One Day)
- MT-4E Paging System Training (Two Days)